plainly and simply parasitical on the obvious or univocal reading

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ugh!

Well, my latest comic has run into a bit of a snag, when I realized that it's awful. Luckily I wasn't that far into it, because it's going to take some extensive rewriting and that means some redrawing as well. I should have known better than to not plot it, as well as to make the premise more complicated than it needed to be. Ah well, this is how we learn the craft, I suppose. What this means is that I can scan and post the unused pages for those who would be interested. We'll see.

2 comments:

margretandres1873 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

Matt said...

Not spam this time, Dan.

At least you realized that you needed to work on your script further all by yourself. Mine usually needed to be poked at and ridiculed by others before I'd acknowledge their faults.

Don't give it up, though. We need more voices that have something interesting to say, and be entertaining at the same time.